Your dental health impacts your overall health.
At O’Hara Dentistry, we believe that preventative care and patient education are the keys to your dental health. We make every effort to give you a thorough exam and cleaning in a caring, gentle manner. We also have a comprehensive periodontal maintenance program, and we perform oral cancer screenings regularly. You can count on us to follow strict adherence to OSHA guidelines to protect you and your family.
It is our goal as healthcare providers to help you maintain your periodontal health in order to achieve overall health; many health problems can be aggravated by poor oral hygiene.
O’Hara Dentistry offers you these services:
- Adult/child general dentistry
- After-hours emergency care
- Tooth colored, white fillings to restore cavities and have a natural appearance
- Crowns and bridges—prosthetic work to replace a severely broken down or cracked tooth, or to replace a missing tooth
- Implant crowns—prosthetic restoration to be screwed or cemented onto an implant to replace a missing tooth/teeth
- Cosmetic work, including bonding and porcelain veneers
- Invisalign to correct mild/moderate tooth crowding/crooked teeth or gaps
- Removable complete and partial dentures— a way to more affordably replace multiple or all missing teeth
- Extractions to remove painful teeth and those too badly broken to restore with a filling or crown
- Bite guards to protect against clenching/grinding
"After the dentist I had been going to for decades retired, I found Dr. O’Hara. I am thrilled with him and his staff; they have taken great care of me."Ellen M.